Given the overall economic significance of the automotive industry, its close interconnections with other industry sectors, its global scope and the complex nature of the value chain involving manufacturers, suppliers and logistics partners and in view of the growing interdependence of the automotive and financial sectors, it is clear that being well networked is the key to any successful consultancy. AutoValue GmbH enjoys an excellent network of contacts, both throughout Germany and internationally.
The network of Prof. Dr. Bernd Gottschalk
- Creation of a network of political contacts since taking responsibility for Economic and Transport Policy at Daimler-Benz AG
- Close links to German and European political contacts as part of role as President of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) for more than 10 years
- as Vice-President of the Federation of German Industry (BDI)
- Member of the Industry-Science Research Alliance of the German Federal Ministry of Research and Development
- and other existing ex former responsibilities.
- For many years Chairman of the Transport Committee of the BDI
- Member of the Board of the German Transport Forum (Deutsches Verkehrsforum)
- Member of the Board of the Business Association for Latin America (Lateinamerika Verein)
- Member of the presiding committee of the pro-mobility traffic infrastructure initiative (Pro-Mobilität)
- President of the World Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA)
- Advisory committee work with European automobile associations (ACEA, Chairman of the Truck Board, supplier association, etc.)
- Cooperation with foreign industry associations, especially China, India, Brazil, Japan or France
- Good access to all vehicle manufacturers, whether of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as to the caravan industry
- Similarly to the supplier industry, to up- and downstream industries and the retail sector etc.
- VDA Presiding Board and Board of Management
- VDA committee for small and medium-sized companies
- Heads of purchasing of the OEMs
- Engineering development departments
- European manufacturers and suppliers
- Network of contacts to foreign automotive industries (manufacturers and suppliers)
- Close links with the foreign supplier industry (USA, India, Brazil, Mexico, etc.)
- Contacts forged through international presidency of the OICA to all automotive manufacturing regions
- As Vice-President of the BDI, regular meetings with banks and industry partners at the highest level
- Dialogue between supplier industry and banks
- Contacts to financial investors, private equity, etc.
- Close links to financial analysts
- Access to investment funds, family offices, etc.
- Mechanical engineering