Prof. Dr. Bernd Gottschalk
Founder and Managing Partner AutoValue GmbH
- 40 years of experience in the German and international automotive industry
- comprehensive network of business, financial sector and political contacts
- experience as Plant Manager in Mannheim and President Mercedes-Benz do Brazil
- former member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG, responsible for the worldwide Commercial Vehicle business
- various supervisory board roles and executive directorships in Germany and abroad (primarily supplier industry) in
- listed companies: Schaeffler AG, Compagnie Plastic Omnium, Jost Werke AG
- supplier industry: Woco Group
- in enterprise costing company: Facton GmbH
- former board memberships: Delphi Corp., Voith AG, Fuchs Petrolub AG, ThyssenKrupp Steel AG
- Senior Advisor or Chairman Germany of key institutions in the financial sector
Professor Dr. Bernd Gottschalk may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Ralph Onken
- actively involved in the automotive industry for 18 years
- high level of specialist project expertise (including industrialisation, joint ventures, due diligence, etc.)
- particular understanding of the component and supplier sector (esp. axles and transmissions)
- experience with overseas projects, esp. China, Russia, India
- wide-ranging experience as Management Board Member of various overseas subsidiaries in e.g. Iran, Nigeria etc. for many years
Dr Ralph Onken may be reached at email@example.com.
Dr. Matthias Häberle
- More than 25 years of international experience in medium-sized companies in the sectors
- automotive supply,
- metallurgy and plant engineering,
- wholesale for construction industry and
- mobility services
- Worked more than 15 years as CFO with strong market and technology background
in listed companies as well as private equity and family-owned businesses.
- Extensive experience in managing corporate crises
- Regaining of customers` trust with suppliers, funding partners and credit insurers
- Closing restructuring contributions of customers and employees, including staff reductions
- Stabilization of order intake
- Relocation of production abroad
- Implemented a global sales and growth strategy including
- Realignment of product portfolio
- Strengthening of customer relationships at decision-making level
- Alignment of sales and development projects
- In-depth experience in managing global M&A processes as an investor as well as target;
Successfully acquired equity
- Developed and realized international structured financing
- Implemented an integrated ERP system (SAP)
- Smoothly integrated a subgroup into a newly created international group
- more than 35 years experience in the automotive industry (Daimler), thereof more than 17 years in Level 1 position
- broad knowledge, especially in the areas sales, strategy, controlling and procurement
- more than 30 years international expert knowledge in examination and execution of complex projects, i.g. merger and acquisitions, industrializations, cooperations, Board of Director memberships, restructuring and turn around management
- more than 10 years international experience in leading global organisations in the areas of Controlling and Procurement at group level
- former president of Daimler Commercial vehicles China. More than 15 years experience (thereof 6 years as former president of Daimler commercial vehicles China located in Beijing) in various China projects especially in establishment, negotiation und leading of Joint Ventures.
- more than 40 years experience in the automotive industry (OEM and sales organization)
- profound experience in project management, restructuring and turn around management
- broad experience in marketing- and sales-systems
- operative knowledge in finance and controlling
- many years of experience in operational management of sales subsidiaries
- wide-ranging experience in leading national and international sales-organizations
- specified knowledge of restructuring-processes of sales-organizations
Siegfried Bruckner may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- more than 30 years experiences in German and international Automotive Industries , passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, buses, trucks, trailers (OEM and Supplier)
- former CFO of Daimler Northeast-Asia (Beijing)
- more than 9 years experiences in foreign countries, especially in China and South Korea with local Joint Venture partners.
- profound experiences in restructuring and turn around management
- distinctive capability in global product projects
- long-standing mandates in supervisory boards in Asia
- more than 30 years experience in the German and international Automotive Industry (OEM)
- many years of experience in the operational management of several plants (OEM)
- CEO of a Joint Venture in China
- pronounced knowledge in the design of a production chain
- successfull design and implementation of efficiency programs
- comprehensive knowledge in engine production and design
- holds a degree in Economics
- many years of industry association experience
- expert in market analyses and statistical evaluation
- close links to a circle of experts with wide-ranging expertise across the automotive industry
Bettina Kupferberg may be reached at email@example.com.
- over 25 years of experience in the automotive and aerospace industries
- former member of the management board of EvoBus GmbH and Daimler Buses
- over 3 years of experience in management and insolvency consulting in various projects
- comprehensive knowledge in the field of corporate planning, M&A projects
and restructuring projects including insolvency management
- experience with foreign projects in particular USA, China, Brazil, Turkey, European region
many years of membership in boards of various domestic and foreign companies
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Runge
more than 35 years of competence in electronics, chassis and drive technology, change management
- Pioneer of Digital Transformation
- As “Head of Electronics at ZF Friedrichshafen AG”, he developed and implemented a strategically disruptive strategy for software and mechatronics competence as early as 1990. Basis for the noiseless takeover of TRW. Process leader for software development in Germany.
- “Golden Daimler-Benz-Maybach Medal of Honour” of the VDI
- for “Services to the Development of Mechatronics in Automobiles”. 16 laureates since 1986.
- Integration of Technology and Economy
- Managing Director Technology” of ZF Lenksysteme GmbH and, together with Managing Director Production, “Result Responsibility for Passenger Car Steering Systems”.
- Development of electromechanical steering for all vehicle classes – basic actuator for all driver assistance systems up to “fully autonomous driving”.
- Product cost optimization and integrated modular concepts = basis for the sales increase from 1.8 billion in 2003 to currently > 6 billion € and technological world market leader for electromechanical steering systems.
- Association of German Engineers VDI
- 20 years member and 10 years chairman of the program advisory board of the VDI conference “Electronics in Vehicles” now ELIV(1500 participants – largest conference on automotive electronics worldwide)
- Supervisory Board of technology service provider
- over 20 years of successful business development and leadership competence in globally active upper midsize companies (automotive, aerospace, chemicals, metal processing, electronics)
- long-standing General Manager and CFO in the listed and private equity environment
- long-standing member of boards and various committees (e.g. Audit Committee) in Germany and abroad
- experience in implementing complex cross-national and cross-departmental projects, such as mergers and acquisitions (buy and sell side), integration and carve-out, strategic realignment, restructuring, working capital optimization
- change management with high socio-cultural sensitivity
- organizational and executive development
- Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA); Six Sigma Black Belt; Languages: German and English
- more than 20 years actively involved in the automotive supply industry
- active as CEO and CRO in larger industrial mid-caps since more than 30 years
- more than 25 years of experience in successful restructuring, turnaround and change management
- implementation of comprehensive and global control and management systems
- since 30 years Broad experience in structuring company financing, partially in critical situations and with international banking consortia and PE
- responsible for more than 15 M&A-projects (sell and buy, MBO)
- long lasting experience in family owned businesses
- MBA, languages German, English and French
… with a further team of staff, all of whom are characterised by their considerable experience in the automotive industry, in most cases themselves having held management responsibility.